How to use Moroccan argan oil to reduce pregnancy stretch marks
Pregnancy brings a lot of happiness to the mother’s life however it doesn’t happen without its share of hardship.
As the baby grows, the mother’s tummy expands, the skin is pulled which causes stretch marks.
To avoid more complicated procedures such as laser or plastic surgery to get rid of pregnancy stretch marks, it’s highly recommended to use organic argan oil as more natural, easier, safer and much healthier way to prevent or reduce stretch marks avoiding any harsh chemicals or heavy procedures.
The best thing to do is start applying argan oil during the first months of pregnancy before stretch marks start to appear. Apply argan oil on the area where stretch marks are most likely to appear at least twice a day and massage it for a 10 minutes minimum to make sure that it is well absorbed.
You don’t have to worry about stretch marks anymore while pregnant, all you need is to include organic argan oil to your pregnant belly routine to get a healthier, stretch marks-free skin. However, make sure that you are using the authentic Moroccan argan oil.
To learn more about how you can use our argan oil, read more on our Argan page.
Directions for use
- Apply on the area where stretch marks are most likely to appear at least twice a day and massage it for a 10 minutes minimum to make sure that it is well absorbed
- Could also be applied on face as clean natural antioxidant and moisturizing night oil. Cleanse your face in the morning.
- Could also be applied as hair oil mask for dry, dull and damaged hair.
- Apply as daily body or massage oil during pregnancy to reduce stretch marks.
- Recommended for all skin types including oily skin
Useful tip: Always choose a First cold pressed Argan oil. A Premium quality pure unroasted argan oil will preserve the natural Vitamins of the fruit.
- Avoid sun exposure while using argan oil on your skin
- Do not apply argan oil on your face during daylight
- Keep your argan bottle in its box or in a dark place away from light and heat
- Do Not use argan oil if you are allergic to argan oil or argan fruit
- It's not recommended to mix argan oil with any other industrial product or cream, use it pure to highly benefit from its vitamins.
- If you have any sensitivities or allergies to any listed ingredient on the labels you should not use this product.
- You should test the product first, on a small area before using it for the first time.
- This product is Natural, please note that natural products will change in appearance, colour, scent and texture over time or with prolonged exposure to air and other contaminants.
- Note : Customers are responsible for any custom duties or local taxes that may apply in their respective countries.