AUTHENTIC MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL, WITH NO ADDITIVES, NO CHEMICALS.
Argan oil is produced from the kernels of Argania spinosa. Argan oil is composed of mono-unsaturated (80%) and saturated (20%) fatty acids.
Traditionally, Argan oil has been utilized in cooking, in the treatment of skin infections, and in skin & hair care products. Daily topical application of argan oil has been shown to improve skin elasticity and skin hydration by restoring the barrier function and maintaining the water-holding capacity. Additionally, topical applications onto skin provide a softening and relaxing effect on the skin, as well as helping to facilitate the accumulation and transdermal delivery of some topical drugs.
MOOI Argan oil is Pure and Authentic, it is recommended for Cosmetic use only, and it is first cold pressed and extracted from high quality unroasted argan fruit kernels in the southern region of Morocco.
Our premium quality Argan oil contains in average over 80% of natural essential fatty acids, including Omega-9 (Oleic acid), Omega-6 (Linoleic acid), and Tocopherols whose benefits for the skin and the hair are extraordinary.
During menopause, the decrease of estrogenic secretion induces the disruption of skin functioning, thus causing the decline in skin elasticity characteristic of skin aging.
A scientific study shows that the consumption and/or application of dietary and cosmetic argan oil, respectively, showed and ameliorative effect on skin elasticity of postmenopausal women after a 60-day period.
The consumption and application of alimentary and cosmetic argan oil, respectively, showed also an ameliorative effect on skin hydration of postmenopausal women after a 60 days’ period. This moisturizing effect even internally, makes argan oil a separate moisturizer.
- This natural antioxidant rich in essential fatty acids may help boosting your skin elasticity
- Deeply moisturizes and nourishes your face and body skin and your lips.
- Moisturizes and repairs your nails.
- Moisturizes, strengthens, softens and shines dry, dull and fragile hair.
- May help preventing and reducing stretch marks during pregnancy or weight loss.
- May help reducing other traces on your skin.
Fatty acids average content
- Oleic acid 43 – 49%
- Linoleic acid 29 – 36%
- Strearic acid 4 – 7%
- Palmitic acid 12 – 13%
- Linolenic acid <0,5%
- Tocopherols 600 – 750mg/Kg
Ingredient: Argania spinosa Kernel oil.
Volumes : 1.7 fl oz - 50ml and 3.4 fl oz 100ml approx.
Directions for use
- Apply on your face as clean natural antioxidant and moisturizing night oil. Cleanse your face in the morning.
- Apply as body oil after the shower or massage oil.
- Apply as hair oil mask for dry, dull and damaged hair.
- Apply on nails to soften and moisturize cuticles.
- Apply as daily body or massage oil during pregnancy to reduce stretch marks.
- May be mixed to 1 or 2 drops of a natural essential oil of your choice to give it a pleasant natural fragrance. (available at essential oils and Make it yourself pages)
- Recommended for all skin types including oily skin
VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE
Useful tip: Always choose a First cold pressed Argan oil. A Premium quality pure unroasted argan oil will preserve the natural Vitamins of the fruit.
- Avoid sun exposure while using argan oil on your skin
- Do not apply argan oil on your face during daylight
- Keep your argan bottle in its box or in a dark place away from light and heat
- Do Not use argan oil if you are allergic to argan oil or argan fruit
- It's not recommended to mix argan oil with any other industrial product or cream, use it pure to highly benefit from its vitamins.
- If you have any sensitivities or allergies to any listed ingredient on the labels you should not use this product.
- You should test the product first, on a small area before using it for the first time.
- This product is Natural, please note that natural products will change in appearance, colour, scent and texture over time or with prolonged exposure to air and other contaminants.
- You shall always check for the expiry date before usage.
- Note : Customers are responsible for any custom duties or local taxes that may apply in their respective countries.